youre so adorable layout

by - 2:32 PM

Hi there 
Today I’m sharing a layout of my cat kush.. yep I’m one of those fur mama’s that spends lots of time with my cats as they love to be wherever I am so, for a few years now my kush has been blind and he meows a lot and it’s mostly because he can’t find me !! Although he knows his way around the house..So he’s like a baby ....


So I started my layout with white cardstock and cut out the cat design with my silhouette cameo 
I then trimmed the cardstock on 2 sides so I could back the beautiful blooms patterned paper behind my cut out design Next I add my photo with a few layers of patterned papers behind it



Next I added flowers from the pink poppy doodle pop , stickers and odds and ends pack to add embellishments around the photo and cut out design I also added the hello gold foiled washi tape 2 both sides of my layout to add more of that gold foil.



I used a chit chat bubble for my title tucking it in at the top of my photo along with a cute bow clip from the hello jelly clips and to finish off the layout I used the little blue dots from beautiful blossoms sprinkles to add around my layout.


product used

5843: beautiful blossoms shape sprinkles
5872: pink poppy doodle-pops 
5894: hello washi tape
5897: hello jelly clips
5909: hello odds & ends
5910: hello chit chat
5931: hello icons sticker
5971: beautiful blooms double-sided cardstock
6007: hello 6x6 paper pad


Anita..xx
Blog - Youtube - Instagram













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx