hey smile Luna layout

by - 1:54 PM

Hi there,
Well it been one of those weeks... my youngest daughter is sick and has been home and hasn’t been to school this week and I have a really bad case of sinus it’s driving me crazy itchy nose, sneezing and a bunch of headaches so last night I decided I was going to create something even if it wasn’t that great so I joined in with one of the challenges over at paper issues using the crate paper collection wild heart 
Here is the list for the challenge 


So don’t forget to pop on over to the Facebook group and check it out 
Link at the bottom of this post 








Use code Anita in the Paper Issues store 
and get 20% off your entire purchase how awesome is that !













You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx