Sweet baby Canvas | prima marketing DT

by - 3:29 PM

Hi there,
Wow can’t believe it’s almost December and Christmas is apon us 
This week for prima I’ve decided to create another canvas this time pink using another frame from franks memory hardware collection! I’m hoping to have a collection of canvas of our family as babies 
I think it’s a cute way to see how much the children look like us as babies and it’s something that not many people do as we are redoing our laundry and I will have a feature wall on the other side so I’m excited to put the canvas on the wall

I done the same step process with this canvas as I did with the other canvas 
Staring off applying patterned paper to the base of the canvas then using 3d gel and paint together tocreate a light pink stencil design in the background 
Then I placed the frame and photo in the center and some paper straws to add more texture 



Then it was all about adding the flowers I had on 2 corners to create those beautiful big clusters of flowers along with a few chipboard elements and say it with crystals 











Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today..xx



You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx