ocean layout | prima marketing DT

by - 11:00 PM


Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using St. tropez .
I love how the blue in this collection just pops with the white cardstock 

I always love adding borders around my cardstock by trimming down the cardstock on 2 edges 
And backing it on patterned paper, it helps draw the eye to the center and adding colour
I decided on a photo I took off the maloolaba lighthouse cliff edge a shot of the waves crashing on the rocks 
I could sit and watch that for hours it's so calming 
The striped patterned paper is from the patterned paper with all the strips I cut it in half and added it to the top and bottom of my layout to add more colour to break up the white a bit still have my white space I love


I layered a heap of strips behind my photo using blues ,woodgrain and cream colours to blend with my photo 
After adding my photo I added clusters of flowers in the corners of my photo tucking underneath some of my cut file cuts
Giving it that tropical look then I flicked black gesso and added some of those say it with crystals..
Here are some close ups of my layout....





Product used 

Flowers - Isla Marina -  596484
St. Tropez SIIC -  992811
Flowers - Oceane - 596514




Thanks for checking out my blog today..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx