potted kitty layout | Doodlebug design DT

by - 5:25 PM

Hi there, 
Today I'm sharing a layout of our little kitty Luna who has taken over a pot I was going to put seedlings in I'm so glad I didn't because she would have squished them lol....



I started by marking out where I wanted my butterflies to be with a lead pencil then poked the holes 
Then I added the washi tape to the top and bottom of my layout then using the twine and a needle I stitched 
Using my cameo I cut 8 butterflies out 4 small and 4 big and layered them on top of each other and then adding a button in the middle 


Then I cut some bits of patterned paper to go in the middle of my page 
Then I gathered other little bits cutting the different sizes to stager them for layering behind my photo 
Using the spring things odds and ends I added a few die cuts on the left hand side of my photo 


Tucked in a doily and a mini paper clip and added the title and I was done 
You can watch my layout process video here




4495 cupcake mini paper clips |4605 lily white mini paper doilies 
2983 bright assortment Doodle twine| 2479 lily white boutique buttons 
3647 beetle black love letter cardstock stickers |4802 dot assortment washi tape 
5052 cupcake Swiss dot |5061 lemon Swiss dot 
5634 pixie dust |5616 party hearty
5635 rainbow ribbons |5485 spring things odds and ends 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx