journey Layout | anna's craft cupboard sketch challenge

by - 8:23 PM

Hi there,
Tonight I'm sharing a layout of my daughter Kara 
I took this photo before she was off to do a Remembrance Day 
She got the job of holding the flag at half mast 


I kept the layout simple using lots of colours bright and muted 
I used one of my cut files and back it with free spirit 6x6 paper pad and add double sided foam tape on the back 
I matted my white cardstock on patterned paper from st. tropez and machine stitched around the edge 


I added a flower from the rose quartz collection in the centre of the cut file flower


For my title I used the chipboard from st. tropez 
And matted my photo on st. tropez patterned paper and fairy belle 


Prima marketing st. tropez patterned paper and chipboard 
Prima marketing free spirit 
Prima marketing fairy belle
Prima marketing spring and fall watercolour pencils 
Prima marketing rose quartz flower
Neatncrafty cut files 
Kaisercraft dies
Machine stitching 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx