Hello i love you Layout | Prima fun

by - 4:08 PM

Hi there, 
So yesterday I had an idea I wanted to try using a silhouette cut out anchor 
Theirs a fun design on one of the patterned papers from the ST. Tropez collection a anchor surrounded in flowers


And I really wanted to try out the design using fussy cut flowers and flowers from the rose quartz collection 
And to get the anchor to stand out a bit but still blend with the background I used a stencil and used texture paste


Then I added a little bit of pink watercolor and gold watercolor around the anchor and over the textured stencil image then I popped it on heaps of foam dots and added it to the middle of my floral patterned paper 
Then I add fussy cut flowers and and more flowers around the anchor 


I add my photo down the bottom with more flowers and fussy cut flowers along with a die cut doilies 
Tucked underneath the photo layers 


Adding a little bit of paper twine around the photo 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx