ps i love you always layout | K plus Challenge

by - 10:13 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a fun layout I created for the kraft plus challenge 
The challenge was to use denim , I had some kaisercraft patterned paper that was the denim pattern I I decided to mix 2 collections together to work in the lace ... and yep another pic of my daughter eve she loves the selfies it great for my I have a abundance of their selfies to choose from..



So here is the challenge pic


I started with the kraft as my base of my layout 
I really wanted to use the denim in circles as I really love that look so I chose a few other patterned paper to go with the denim a floral patterned paper with little tiny flowers a Lacey white,a big floral that I fussy cut and one with big lace strips a few stickers and cutfiles 


I punched the 2 border strips from the denim and fussy cut the lace strips and added them to each side of my layout adding a circle tucked in between the 2 strips 


I added the circles going down across the layout 
Then fussy cut the big flowers to add behind my photo I used some of my tropical dream floral set to tuck in behind my matted photo 


I add some stickers to the photo to use as my title 


And a few arrow stickers at top and bottom of my layout next to the fussy cut flowers 


Then to finish of the layout I used some studio calico white
mist and flicked across my layout adding more colour and contrast .

So thanks for stopping by my blog today to check out my layout 
Crafty hugs xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx