This is the life Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 11:17 AM

Hi there,
So I'm sharing my layout I created for kaisercraft this week using the fabulous island escape collection and using a photo of one of our cats Lou she is a beautiful kind natured kitty always looking for that affection , she's a big sook ..
And I absolutely love how she will just lay there like she is posing for a photo simply just too cute..


When I started this layout I really wanted it to be like a jungle theme 
Like a panther in the jungle... I guess it doesn't really look like that but it what I was Kinda going for 
I started with my photo first and then started clustering the leaves and flowers 

And add die cuts from the kaisercraft hibiscus die to bring in some more pink
Around the photo 


I also after I finished layering all those flowers and leaves I tucked in som wood flourishes and then started flicking some paint that was the same colours as the patterned paper 
And finished off with a title from the die cut collectables 


Kaisercraft products: CT874 collectables |FL594 life's a beach flourish pack
P2241 Pink hibiscus |DD417 Hibiscus decorative die
P2247 Ohana | KM111 Kaisermist White
Other: pink paint | green paint


Thanks for stopping by checking out my blog 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx