Post Box BTP | Kaisercraft DT

by - 8:56 PM

hi there,
So today I'm sharing a beyond the page project for Kaisercraft 
Using the lovely vintage collection cherry tree lane



When I first received the post box I was thinking what am I going to use it for afterwards 
But it makes a great storage box ..


I didn't take photos of all 4 sides as I covered it in the same papers all the way around 
It also opens at the top like a real post box
I fussy cut flowers from the patterned papers and added som collectables die cuts
Using my silhouette cameo I cut the word mail out and backed it with patterned paper 

I also made old envelopes to use as props for my photos but they can be easily used 
For a nice gift with a little card 
I used the clear stamp set to stamp the postal watermark Over the diecut stuck in the corner of the envelope 
And using the specialty paper I added the little postcards in the bundle 

"envlopes" BTP By Anita Bownds 
Kaisercraft products:CS279 Clear Stamps |CT872 Collectables
P2224 Correspondence |P2225 Postal




"Post Box" BTP By Anita Bownds 
Kaisercraft products: SB2456 Post Box |P2223 Telegraph |P2227 Quill
P2228 Type |P2226 Handwitten |P2229 Post Box




Thanks for popping by my blog today and checking out my project 

Xx









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx