Happy Girl Layout | Shop and crop

by - 12:00 AM

Hey there,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using a photo of my daughter Kara looking all cute
She love to take photos and always like me to scrap her memory's 

So with this layout I use the same technique using the angled patterned paper 


I add machine stitching at top and bottom of my layout 

I used the stickers to add stars across my layout opposite sides of my photo
I used some of my cutfiles to add extra dimension to my photo layers 
And a hand made Tag with twine

I added my title at the bottom by die cutting the happy girl design out with a circle die 
And then clustering it with stickers,patterned paper and a cutfile cut 




Product used 
Crate paper cute girl 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx