Forever Layout video process | Kaisercraft DT

by - 11:30 AM

Hi everyone, 
Anita here today sharing a layout and process video using the lovely collection




With this layout I started with my white cardstock 
And then used P2206 Courtship tearing a 5x12 inch strip


here is my process video



Then I tore 3 1/2 by 12 inch strip of P2205 Soulmates reverse and layered it over the top

I matted the photo on P2211 fondness reverse
Then layered P2210 companionship 
Paper from the PP1010 paper pad and die cut a vellum doily using DD776 decorative detailed doily

I added T302 Foam Dots to pop my photo layers on 
Then I tucked CT870 collectables and added foam dots behind to pop them up


Adding some of my cutfiles 
And I used forever from the FL590 flourish pack love



Then I die cut DD503 butterflies with patterned paper 
from the paper pad and tucked it under my photo layers 













I hope you have enjoyed my process video and layout 
This month..cheers Anita xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx