December 2 Crafty layouts

by - 8:30 AM

Hi
 today im sharing my last layouts for 2 crafty


I've had an amazing time on the team with that being said here are my layouts

"We Are Family"



With this layout I wanted to use the colors pink,black and gold
I inked fancy damask doily shapes with gold ink and half my title 





Here is my process video of my layout.



Here is a close up of my title with the 2 Colours


And here is a close up of the big fancy damask tucked under my photo layers 


I cut the little fancy damask in the and added a embelishment on top




 here are the 2 crafty products used
wordwearefamily
paadornments1
Fancy-Damask


"Cherish"






I was thinking when I started this layout I wanted to to be really girly 
So I chose the Colour pink,yellow and grey with the greens of the leaves
With lots of bling


Here is my process video of my layout.



I inked the frames with pink ink and took out the centers


I made my own little crape paper embelishment with a punched glitter heart
In the center for my title to sit on and I ink my title with gold


Here is a whole view of my frame with bling
I inked with light pink ink


And I added the key under a punched glitter heart 
I inked it gold


And here is the other frame I inked light pink and added a little banner in the middle 


 here are the 2 crafty products used

Circle-Dot-Frames
Keyholes-Locks
Mini-Words-2
Frames Tiny Kathleen's





Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my layouts & that 
I have given you a little inspiration.
Happy Crafting..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx