Baby Girl Sweet Layout | Kaisercraft

by - 11:44 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the new collection from kaisercraft 

With this layout I decided to use my bow background cut file 
To add some girly cuteness to the layout 

I cut the bow background out on polka dot paper and backed it with a darker pink patterned paper 
So the bows would pop with the white cardstock 

I fussy cut lots of little flowers and butterflies to tuck in my patterned paper layers 



You can find my bow background cutfile here

Here is a close up of the baby sleeping I fussy cut out 

And here is a close up of my photo of my daughter eve being her cute self 



PK546 paper pack girl |P2191 New Arrival |P2187 Tiny Tot
PP1008 Paper pad |SS324 sticker sheet girl |P2193 infant
T302  mounting foam |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut

Other:bow cutfile



Thanks for checking out my blog today 
Xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx