Dream Layout and tag | Kaisercraft

by - 11:30 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout using the new ooh la la collection 

With this layout I wanted to use the flowers on the sticker sheet
As I really like how you can cut it in half and get mor out of the stickers on the sheet 

I also wanted to use my butterfly cut file
And backed it with colour 

you can purches my cut file here

I added a few strips of patterned paper at the top and bottom of my layout 
And tucked the collectables and cut in half stickers just under the strips of patterned paper 



I added layers of patterned paper behind my photo and fussy cut it's some flowers and cut it in half 
And tucked in over the butterflies wings


Then I added a cut title and a few butterflies and pearls 




I think the flower stickers help make the page pop



"Dream" Layout By Anita Bownds
PS467 Friends Gloss |SS323 Sticker Sheet |P2186 Au Revoir
P2183 L'amour |P2184 Ja T'aime |PP1007 Paper Pad 
CT866 Collectables |P2181 Bonjour |SB713 Pearls - Pearl
Other: Cut file |paper clip





wonderful Tag



wonderful Tag By Anita Bownds
CD651 Kraft cardstock |T302  mounting foam
CT866 Collectables |SB794 Pearls - Snow
EM926 Lace White |P2180 Belle |P2183 L'amour
DD555 round fancy frames |DD757 large flourishes
KM111 Kaisermist White

Other: ribbon









You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx