Tis The Season Layout | Kaisercraft

by - 10:00 AM

Hi
 sharing a process video with you today 
In any layout I do I always start with my photo and then by choosing my colours for the layers
Behind my photo..now with this layout I had a colour pallet in mind 

Green,cream,red,white and brown with a little touch of grey
You can see in my video just how I've created this layout 


I hope you enjoyed watching my process 
I'm a big fan of vellum with embossing,I love the softness it gives any layout 
and you don't have to use a whole sheet to achieve that soft look
But it goes without saying I love my white space and that also helps create that soft look 


And I love little clusters of collectables with a few flicks of shimmer spray 
With a few pops of red with the holly and mini Christmas tree


Almost like confetti or snow and a few scattered rhinestones 



Add that extra touch of lovely 




P2153 Making a List |PP1004 Paper Pad |CT863 collectables
DD937 die and stamp set Decoration Quotes
IT917  Designer Template Christmas Borders
SB707 Rhinestones - Mint Green
Other: shimmer spray|embossing powder |mica powder |clear gesso


I hope you have enjoyed my process video today and I've given 
You lots of inspiration to try out a minimal layout yourself 
Happy scraping..xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx