Seasons greetingsLayout | Kaisercraft

by - 6:01 PM

Hi 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created for our design team challenge on the Kaisercraft blog
Using templates/stencil 




And I also combined my layout wit this months sketch challenge 









Don't forget to pop on over and check it out 
Fabulous Kaisercraft prizes to be won !!

So here is my take on the sketch
For my layout I've used the Ornamental template


\I mixed some colour blast shimmer rose petal with some texture paste to add that light pink 
Colour

I also added lots of little strips of patterned paper 
And a few glitter elements to add a different look with the flowers I pulled out the center 


And added sparklets and with the look of lots of bling I added some lovely pearls 
Around the Christmas decorations that I fussy cut to hang under the flower 


I used some of the sticker borders from the sticker sheet to my strip layers
And some lovely gold foil Doiles 

So don't forget to pop on over to the Kaisercraft blog and check out all
The fun creations 

Product used
P2142 Bauble Garland |P2146 Fur Tree |P2147 ST.Nicholas
P2148 Christmas Carol |PP1003 Paper Pad |CT862 collectables
SS319 Sticker Sheet |SB789 Pearls - Chino |RS415 Sparklets Princess
PS462 Pretty Doilie Foil |IT915 Ornamental |F641 Paper Blooms Dusty Pink
DD392 Mini Christmas Foliage | GC103 Glitter Cardstock Platinum
Other :colour blast colour shimmer mist | texture paste





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx