Precious Layout | Colour Blast DT

by - 8:00 AM

Hi ,
 I'm super excited to be sharing my first project Colour Blast
So today my layout is featuring embossing powder and Colour spray .
Lots of bright colours!!



So for my layout I wanted to get that watercolour look 
blending bubblegum and saffron together 
(Tip ...watercolour paper is best to get this look)
As it won't buckle like normal cardstock and you can really get that colour moving around 
I'm so loving those 2 colours blended together!!




Here is my process video  


I hope you enjoyed my process video 

Another thing  I come across that I've mentioned in my video
while playing and testing the embossing powders I found out that !
(Tip....Kraft chipboard if not painted white or embossed white first is a really dark colour )
How awesome is that 2 colour tones!!



I also used the Apple of my eye embossing powder 
on the little hearts and the stamped leaves 
and you can see the difference between both
 one is lighter stamped on white paper then the other on the 
chipboard and it did the same with the sunshine embossing powder .
So keep that in mind when using Kraft chipboard you can have 2 colour tones from one embossing powder..


So here is a close up on the heart frame embossed with rose petal..
It went a magenta pink because I only put one coat of white on my chipboard  But I'm loving the colour!! 



Colour Blast products used



Colour Embossing Powder -Rose Petal
Colour Embossing Powder - Apple of my Eye
Colour Embossing Powder - Sunshine
Colour Sprays - Saffron
Colour Sprays - Bubblegum 

2 Crafty Chipboard
Squiggly Heart Cluster
Mini-Words-2
sharon-butterflies
handdrawn-heart-frames




Thanks for checking out my post today I hope I've inspired you with my layout.
To give the awesome colour blast products a go!!
Happy crafting..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx