Handsome Gentleman Layout | Kaisercraft

by - 11:00 AM

Hi
Today I'm sharing a layout created for Kaisercraft using Barber shoppe



I've used a photo of my dad in this photo I think he was about 21 here
I used the black patterned paper as my starting point for this layout 
Then I used the Artfacts gloss as my base I love how the design is light in the background 

I machine stitched a border around the edge
I did lots of layering under my photo with patterned paper and collectables 
And a few stickers


I used collectables as my title and
layered stickers and a collectables on each side of my photo 


I used a few mini white flowers and cotton 
I used the stamp set and stamped the big cog in black ink


At top and bottom of my photo layers giving it a bit of extra texture


P2134 Razor |P2135 Scissors |P2136 Aftershave
P2139 Moustache |PS460 Artfacts Gloss |SS318 Sticker Sheet
CS269 Clear Stamps |PP1002 Paper Pad |CT861 Collectables
IP719 Ink Black |F644 mini blooms coconut
Other : Cotton|shimmer mist| machine stitching







Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx