Dreaming of Flowers and Sunshine Layout

by - 9:02 AM

Hi hi...
Oh my gosh so the other day my daughter came home from school and asked me mum can I use your  craft stuff I need todo some of my assignment..I was like sure clean up your mess when your done...
I'm totally sure they don't know what clean is lol now I have to wipe my desks down for a second time as they are still sticking with glue ....lol I was wondering why my arm kept on sticking to the desk !!

Well anyway today I wanted to share a layout I created
Using crate paper and pink paislee 
Here is my process video 


And I've created it just for the

I thought I would share my close up pics first
Absolutely love those little roses


Totally love that AC Rolla stamp with all the cute phrases 


I'm a big fan of black and white oh and totally love touches of gold foil


I went with a simple design for my layout using strips as main elements 
Along with little clusters of embelishments 


And a few flicks of that beautiful grey shimmer stormy weather from colour blast 
Oh and fabulous big sequins 

Thanks for stopping by my blog..xx


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx