Card and Layout| Prima July Challenges

by - 3:00 PM

Hi..
Today I was looking for inspiration and thought I needed to just do some 
Fun challenges over on the Prima blog as their are only a few days left
So I started with the card sketch challenge 



Here is what I ended up with I think it turned out pretty cute 

I used a border punch and punched a border top and bottom of my first layer of patterned paper 
Then adding a second striping the center and another strip that I cut in a banner for the center element


Then I added all my flowers,leaves,paper clay embellishment and a bit of a paper straw



And for my next one I done the BAP challenge 



And here is my layout 


My idea for this one was aether cut the star out of patterned paper or the background 
And add the patterned paper behind the cardstock so I chose the behind and
Machine stitched around it and distressed the edges 


Then using a stencil I added the texture over the area where the star and around the star
Then i mounted my photo on some patterned paper and added some patterned paper strips 
Behind my mounted photo and a glassline paper cut Doily and added some more paper straws on top of the patterned paper strips


As I only had a few flowers I pulled some apart to make more and adding bling in the middle 
And some cotton threads to add extra texture to my layout 


I had fun playing with this sketch



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations 

Xx








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx