Sea Breeze Layout | ArtDecoCreations

by - 8:00 AM

Hi...
 sharing a layout and process video using the new fabulous 
Sea Breeze collection pack from Couture Creations alongside the new stencils.
I chose to used the patterned paper as my base for my layout so the stencilled texture paste would pop from behind my photo and layers.



Here is my process video I hope you enjoy it


Here are close ups of my layout 


The blues and yellows are just fabulous colours to scrap your beach photos 




CO724905 sea breeze Collection Pack
CO724884 8x8 Stencil Botanical Damask 
C0721964 Adhesives Double Sided tape, 12mmx4m
C0721964 Adhesives foam mounting tape, 12mmx4m
CO724732 Sea Breeze Charm Set
CO721992 Blue Iceberg gem stones








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx