Dream Catcher | Kaisercraft

by - 11:30 AM

Hi ..
Today I'm sharing a dream catcher I created for our dream catchers Kaisercraft post
I had a wire ring lying around that I was going to get around to using and it was the perfect size to create the dream catcher 
I wound normal copy paper around the wire ring until it was all covered 
Then I cut a bit of patterned papers to go on the back side of the ring and then die cut 
The ornate charm die in the pink patterned paper and added it to the background to give it that laced look..ext I fussy cut out some flowers and layered them onto the diecut ornate 




Then I added some collectables and and some rhinestones 
Before gluing done the collectables I poked 3holes in the bottom of the dream catcher circle and added some twine beads and more collectables 
Then I glued down the rest of the collectables,feathers ,flower and leaves

Ps I'm pretty sure if my daughter Eve keeps on claiming all my creations she won't have any room left on here walls in her room lol...

"Im a Dreamer" BTP Dream Catcher By Anita Bownds
CT858 Collectables |P2108 Young |P2109 Wild |P2114 Adventurer 
DD776 Ornate Charm Die |T302  mounting foam |SB701 Rhinestones Soft Pink
Other: Twine |beads |wire ring |white paper

Thanks for popping by and checking out my creation
Xx

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx