Just Because Card | Couture Creations

by - 11:01 AM

Hi
Today I'm sharing a card I created for couture creations 
using those lovely little petite Doiles and lovely cottage pollen flowers 
I thought I would create a simple just because card cause who needs a reason to send a card.


I started off by choosing my pattern paper for my background layer
And I wanted to the little Doiles as a border in the middle of my card 
And a strip to go over the center to help create the border with the Doiles 
Then I added my flower and leaves cut from green pattern paper and finished it off by adding a sentiment and pearls




CO724170 Hearts Ease 12x 12 paper pad
CO723971 - Vintage Rose Garden Paper Pad 12x12
CO724141 Perfectly Petite Doilies Dandie Floral
CO724295 cottage pollen flower
CO721999 cafe creme pearls
















Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx