Couture Creations | Aster card

by - 9:30 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a card using the 
Hearts ease 6x6 paper pad, Aster die and the Hanslope die



I started off by selecting all my patterned papers 
For my base I chose a pattern that had all the colours
Next I cut a strip of yellow pattern paper and placed it across my card




Then I added some ribbon and a bow across the top of the strip of patterned paper 

I die cut the aster flower in the purple patterned paper and layered it and added some vintage gold gems




Next I hand cut some leaves from green paper from the paper pad
Then I die cut the hanslope die and added some double sided foam tape to pop it up

And then I flicked white mist to finish it off


products used
CO721990 vintage gold gems
CO724159 floral layers Aster
CO724234 lace pockets the hanslope
CO724201 hearts ease 6x6 paper pad


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx