Yummo layout | sketchabilities #147

by - 11:58 AM

Hi
Today I wanted to play with some pretty papers ...
So I pulled out the fine and dandy paper pad from dear lizzy and followed along with a sketch from sketchabilities ..
I love watermelon and summer is just around the corner , I'm really hoping that it doesn't get that hot this year but I'm guessing it will 

I used one of the cut files I created to pop behind my photo layers


And I really adore those gold foiled thickers and heart stickers from amy tangerine and a die cut arrow from the new collection finders keepers and a flick of pink mist across the page


And I also added a puffy sticker from the new dear lizzy collection documentary and I stamped the phrase stamp a few times and a little paper clip


Thanks for popping by and checking out my layout 



You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Hi Anita, I really loved the clean design of this layout, the cut file is gorgeous as a background, it really gives depth to the layout. Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx