Spring layout | Sassy Scrapper Challenge

by - 9:49 AM


hi ..
today I'm sharing my take on this months challenge using the absolutely lovely collection from
Oh gosh the colours are just absolutely beautiful just love them 
if you haven't seen them yet pop on over to the sassy shop and take a look
And here is this month challenge 


 and here is the link to download the cut file

I love everything about spring the birds singing in the garden,
 the bees doing their thing flower hopping 
I love to just sit and watch nature at its best 
but I really like talking photos of blooming flowers in spring and this rose was given to me from my day for my birthday years ago..so I couldn't wait to get another photo of it blooming 



I followed the sketch layering my patterned papers first then I cut the circles 
From one on the patterned papers and randomly placing them across the page referring to the sketch


Then using a mini Doily die cuts I added 2 to my page and embellished with stickers and the word happy dance using the roller phrase stamp


I cut the word spring using my Cut file with my silhouette cameo on some printed toner sheet and foiled it with a light pink using my minc machine 

I hope you have enjoyed my take on the challenge and inspired to join in..
Oh and if a product is not stock just notify Olga and I'm sure she can get more in..

Products used in the sassy Store
*** More on Order.. Dear Lizzy Documentary Paper Pad 6x6 inch*** More on Order..Dear Lizzy Documentary Ephemera Die Cuts 36pcDear Lizzy Documentary Puffy StickersDear Lizzy Documentary Roller Stamp 12 PhrasesHeidi Swapp Minc 12″ foil ApplicatorMinc Reactive Light Pink Foil 12.25"X10' Roll



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx