Fave Memory | Kaisercraft Home for Christmas

by - 6:00 PM

Hi 
So one of our assignments this week for Kaisercraft was to use the specialty die cut
On a layout I chose to use it as part of embellishments at top and bottom of my page
I wanted to use it other then just putting the whole die cut on my page I think it works well to draw the eye in to the photo in the middle and I've used that fun frame die to frame my 3 girls in the photo 


Adding cardstock to the back of the die cut adds that bit of dimension to the frame
And I've added a few flicks of charcoal mist 


Products used
PP980 Paper Pad |CT838 Collectables |P1938 eggnog
P1939 mistletoe |P1935 poinsettia |PS429 Holly Wreath Specialty diecut
Km101 Kaisermist charcoal |DD310 Decorative Dies - ornate frame
CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |T314 Double sided tape |T303 foam tape
Other :AC roller stamp












Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx