So Fancy Layout | Sassy Scrappers

by - 7:00 AM

Hi...

Today I'm sharing a layout using the simple stories so fancy 
Lots of beautiful colours in this collection..
I went with a simple design and used them fabulous chipboard frames to frame my 2 little photos of my daughter 


I layered a few strips top and bottom of my layout 


Lots of layers under my photos and I fussy cut my title from the patterned paper added a few enamel dots


Pop on over to the sassy store and check out the

So Fancy Chipboard Frames 24pkSo Fancy Enamel Dots 60pkSo Fancy Fancy Paper with Gold Foiled Elements 12x12So Fancy Marquee Paper 12x12So Fancy Mint Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12So Fancy Yellow Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12So Fancy Trendy Paper 12x12So Fancy Moodboard Paper with Gold Foiled Elements 12x12Seven Paper Amelia Printed Gold Dot Vellum 12"X12"






You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx