I love right now | jot magazine challenge

by - 5:48 PM

Hi..
So this morning I cleaned up my scrap studio and after I was done I felt like creating something so I thought I would join in on the jot challenge...
The blues are just lovely in this moodboard 

I went through my stash and collected all blue and I ended up using some Kaisercraft collectables,pink paslee paper, heidi swapp patterned papers,dear Lizzy and a die from couture creations oh and some Kaisercraft mist..

I'm loving that my daughter eve has just started to take selfies 



Here is a close up look at my layers





I really enjoyed getting creative with my stash 
Craft hugs Anita....

You May Also Like

5 comment

  1. Such a gorgeous layout Anita! I so adore all the shades of blue in this mood board with the silver and I love how you have interpreted this mood board!
    Thanks for participating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Anita...gorgeous controlled white space too.
    Thanks for joining us and playing along with the Jot challenge this month.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout Anita! The layering, the use of the colours. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your almost-monochrome layout. I always struggle to do that! But this is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay.. thank you Anita for entering our Mood Board challenge for August. we have selected your lovely layout as our challenge winner. You have won a gift voucher from Anita over at Flutterby Designs. when you get a chance, can you email me - kim@kimarcher.com.au and I can organise your prize! Well done!! KIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx