kaisercraft projects

by - 9:31 AM

Hi happy July everyone!!
Wow so excited to be kicking off the new blogging schedule over on the kaisercraft blog and to be part of the team again for another year.. ( happy dance )



I'm a big fan of taking photographs of flowers 
and when I seen the Botanical collection
 i was excited to start playing with it that hint of purple with


the green just absolutely lovely.
started off with white cardstock the base of most of my layouts as I love white space.
I love adding a border around my layouts it gives that little extra colour




On top of my paper I added some glassine paper that I had embossed with the roses embossing folder to lighten the paper and to add some texture to it
 I cut my title out with my silhouette cameo using a bit of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad
And added some purple watercolor lightly across it .



CS223 clear stamps|PP973 paper pad |CT831 collectables
P1875 seed | P1876 roots |P1877 stem
CD101 kaisercard weave white |EF207 roses
T314 Double sided tape |T302  mounting foam
Other Silhouette cut | machine stitching | white embossing powder |glassine paper


This is just a simple card that I've added some collectables 
and embossed stamped leaf with a twine bow




P1879 botany | CT831 collectables
CS223 clear stamps |T302  mounting foam
Other |Twine | white embossing powder |glassine paper | white cardstock


I totally love all the flowers in this fly free collection 
I went with simple layers using the 12x12 papers and the paper pad I do like mixing 
With the small and big pattern on the paper I think it adds that veritie
The pops of colour with this lovely collection was inspirational 
the perfect colour tones for that girly layout


Every once in a while I get a collection of my daughters selfies 
That I like to document, I really get to see how much she has really grown up
I'm one of those Scrappers that don't scrap all the photos I take but I do 
enjoy looking back through them from time to time



The fussy cut flowers add that little extra lovely to the layout I think
Just tucked behind the collectables and lightly glued down


I love flicking mist but I do try not to go to crazy with it lol
And a few scattered rhinestones add extra colour 


P1898 Kindred Sprit |P1894 Bestie |P1897 Sister
P1893 BF |PP975 paper pad |CT833 collectables
SB702 Rhinestones hot pink |KM101 Kaisermist charcoal
T314 Double sided tape |T302  mounting foam
Other: twine|heart punch



Crafty hugs Anita


You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx