Oh So Lovely - kaisercraft

by - 4:05 PM

Hi
Up on the kaisercraft blog today we are sharing the very lovely collection 
( Oh so lovely )
It is truly a beautiful collection I absolutely love the watercolour pastel look


My first layout is of a butterfly that landed on a flower 
in front of me while I was in the paddock with the horse and I just had to get a shot 




CD101 kaisercard weave white
P1788 ladylike
P1790 femme
P1791 woman
P1793 chic
CT823 collectables
other:twine

This layout is of a little bird that decided to stop in front of me when I was outside taking photos 
And turned out to be a really great photo 





CD101 kaisercard weave white
RS445 ice
CT823 collectables
SS278 sticker sheet
P1792 girlfriend
P1796 miss
P1790 femme
P1793 chic

other : silver paint - twine




Thanks for looking 



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx