Glamorous - Scrap the Girls march Sketch challenge

by - 5:30 AM

Hi...
Yep it's scrap the girls challenge time
This month we have a fabulous sketch to work with from the lovely Rikki 
So here is what I created




I went for a simple design using the skech as a guide instead of using a ton of flowers I used hearts and rhinestones and adding machine stitching for the square 


I really love how it turned out


It has that softness I love and lots of white space that I seem to be drawn to


The cleanses of the White just makes the colour tones pop


The big 6x6 circle was from a fiskars punch it's gives it a fun look I think not being perfect 


Here is a close up of the folded paper rose and my fave silhouette cut leaves


I hope you have bee inspired by my layout
Check out the scrap the girls blog for more information on the challenge 

Thanks for looking 




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx