hello gorgeous - sketchabilities #133

by - 12:35 PM

Hi..
Today well is a little crazy with the cyclone in qld so I was doing a little tidy up of my craft table to keep my mind off it and seen some pretty pink paper poking out from under some cardstock ,Yep so scrapping kinda just took over from cleaning and I had saved this fabulous sketch from skechabilitys #133 that I totally wanted to have a go at!!



So here is what I came up with
Using a photo of a giraffe at Australia zoo


And just had to add that doily t the top and bottom 
My base patterned paper is from amytangerine stitched collection 
Oh and just had to use some bobunny glitter paste on the background 


I cut a few flowers and leaves out with my cameo and used some mini sparklets 




American crafts white cardstock 
Amytangerine stitched pp
Pinkpaislee Bella rouge 6x6 pp 
Pinkpaislee ephemera and cards
Fiskars punch
Couture creations doily die
Bobunny glitter paste
Silhoutte cameo
Butterflies border punch 
Mini sparklets 
Cotton candy shimmerz



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx