2 Cool 4 School kaisercraft

by - 7:30 PM

Hi
Have you seen the 2 cool 4 school collection at kaisercraft 
it's a fabulous collection for scrapping those school photos or school selfies!

Last year my daughter Kara took so many pics of her self and with friends I had so many to choose from I wanted to use the yellow and black on this layout making it pop
With a few touches of mist flicked top and bottom 





Product list
CD101 kaisercard weave white
SS268 sticker sheet
CT815 collectables
KC031 Kaisercolour - Black
P1713 science
P1715 social studies
P1717 drama
P1711 Mathematics
CS201 clear Stamps
T314 Double sided tape
T303 foam tape

And this layout of her having fun with her friends taking pictures at lunchtime 
I wanted to use the collectables in a cluster around the photo 

I used my silhouette to cut my title and adding lot of little flicks of black paint



Product list
CD101 kaisercard weave white
SS268 sticker sheet
CT815 collectables
P1715 social studies
P1717 drama
KC031 Kaisercolour - Black
T314 Double sided tape

other - silhouette cut








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx