Christmas cards - Sassy Scrapper

by - 11:21 PM

Hi
Over at sassy to I'm sharing 
some fun easy cards you can make using patterned paper 
And stickers and a little bit of twine

I started off by covering my card with Christmas Cheer Cozy Quilt Paper
Leaving a border around the edge and I repeated the same with the Christmas Cheer Christmas Ornaments Paper leaving a part unglued to wrap some twine around a few times and added a little twine bow then I glued it down and added the cute little deer and the merry Christmas banner sticker


With this card I used the Ornaments Paper cutting it so I had a border and then machine stitching a border then I added a tree sticker and a little happy holly days banner sentiment a little cut cardstock heart with cotton thread and machine stitched the little red bow to the heart


Products used for cards





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx