love your smile layout - Rustic Harmony kaisercraft

by - 12:30 PM

Hi
I had this idea when I created this layout I wanted to have a strip of white space in the middle 
With stamping But still having space for my layered photo and embellishment clump     








PP952 paper pad rustic harmony
CT809 collectables rustic harmony
SS259 Sticker Sheet rustic harmony
T314 Double sided tape
RS451 Rhinestone Strips - Silver
P1651 bliss
P1650 unity
P1648 tranquil
P1654 delightful
CS189 clear stamp rustic harmony
IP724 ink Bark
F657 Mini Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
F627 Paper Blooms - coconut
CS854 Texture - Butterflies Clear Stamp
AS253 Alpha stickers ivory
RS402 Rhinestones Island Lagoon
other -  thread - doily - machine stitching - mini peg - watercolour - border punch - circle punch



for more info on the Rustic Harmony  collection visit the website



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx