leave nothing but footprints in the sand

by - 4:10 PM

Hi
This month at sassy I've been lucky enough to play this fabulous collection 
Ocean melody by websters pages 
I absolutely love the patterned papers with the lovely beach theme 
made me come up with the idea of having the words for my title cut out of my background 
and using the same patterned paper behind my title
Ans I also wanted to use some of the smaller images as a tag






For more info on how I created this layout pop on over to the sassy blog 

All products in the sassy store


Ocean Melody Cool Water Paper 12x12Ocean Melody Sunlight Paper 12x12Ocean Melody Driftwood Paper 12x12Ocean Melody Coastal Views Vellum Paper 12x12
Ocean Melody Words StickersInklings Watercolours Pink A Boo PearlInklings Watercolours Blue my Mind GoldSilhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust Cover
Silhouette 12x12 Cutting MatSilhouette Replacement Ratchet Cutting BladePrima Soprano White 12pc

The Crafters Workshop 6x6 Stencil Halftone Circles


Thanks for looking


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx