Awesome - Sassy Scrapper DT

by - 8:30 PM

hi,
this week at sassy i created a layout with some Christmas colours
Red,gold,white and black
using the fun collection from MME - Nob Hill

Christmas day i took over a 100 photos and what make it good is that i could use most of them on any layout not just Christmas which is good and i love the fact that both my dad and hubby know how to do a silly photo for me cracks me up every time lol
my dad and hubby being silly for a photo last Christmas just for me lol




check out the sassy store for this fun collection

Market Street Nob Hill Chipboard Elements 12x12Market Street Nob Hill Mixed bag Pieces with Pressed Gold Foil AccentsMarket Street Nob Hill Flair Pins 6pcMarket Street Nob Hill Sparkle Gold Foil Paper
Market Street Nob Hill Stache PaperMarket Street Nob Hill Glimmer PaperMarket Street Nob Hill Fields Paper

 
Happy Crafting


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx